Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to buy just the appendix / student pages? (Enrichment books)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to buy just the appendix / student pages? (Enrichment books)

The pages in the appendix of the First Grade Enrichment Book (animal kingdom, maps, etc.)... they do not come out easily and look like a pain to copy. Is there a way to purchase just those "student pages"?

Re: Is there a way to buy just the appendix / student pages? (Enrichment books)

Originally posted by AimeeM View Post
    The pages in the appendix of the First Grade Enrichment Book (animal kingdom, maps, etc.)... they do not come out easily and look like a pain to copy. Is there a way to purchase just those "student pages"?
    If you purchased directly from us you should have received a downloadable PDF of those reproducible pages. It would be in your MP account under Downloads. If you do not see it, or you didn't buy from us, please send an email to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do

Comment

Re: Is there a way to buy just the appendix / student pages? (Enrichment books)

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      If you purchased directly from us you should have received a downloadable PDF of those reproducible pages. It would be in your MP account under Downloads. If you do not see it, or you didn't buy from us, please send an email to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do

I have no clue if I did or didn't. I typically buy directly from y'all, but it's entirely possible that is one I picked up somewhere else. I don't see it in my account. I'll send an email. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X