Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

little question: do Famous Men of Greece flashcards come in the larger size now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serendipitous journey
    replied
    Re: little question: do Famous Men of Greece flashcards come in the larger size now?

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Good morning Ana,

Are you referring to the pre-cut cards that are 2.5" x 3.5"? We do plan to reprint the current FMOG flashcards in that format, but we have not yet done so.

HTH!
    Michael: thank you, yes! That's what I was thinking of.

Good to know they aren't out yet; I'll get hole-punching on the ones we have. Thanks to all of you at MP for the wonderful materials, and the way you continually work to improve them.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Re: little question: do Famous Men of Greece flashcards come in the larger size now?

Originally posted by serendipitous journey View Post
    I've become addicted to the slightly-larger flashcard format. <3

Does anyone happen to know whether or not, if I were to order a new set, they'd be in the larger size?
    Good morning Ana,

Are you referring to the pre-cut cards that are 2.5" x 3.5"? We do plan to reprint the current FMOG flashcards in that format, but we have not yet done so.

HTH!

Leave a comment:

• little question: do Famous Men of Greece flashcards come in the larger size now?

I've become addicted to the slightly-larger flashcard format. <3

Does anyone happen to know whether or not, if I were to order a new set, they'd be in the larger size?
Working...
X