Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

little question: do Famous Men of Greece flashcards come in the larger size now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little question: do Famous Men of Greece flashcards come in the larger size now?

I've become addicted to the slightly-larger flashcard format. <3

Does anyone happen to know whether or not, if I were to order a new set, they'd be in the larger size?
    Ana, mama to
    ds A, 15 yo
    ds N, 10 yo

Re: little question: do Famous Men of Greece flashcards come in the larger size now?

Originally posted by serendipitous journey View Post
    I've become addicted to the slightly-larger flashcard format. <3

Does anyone happen to know whether or not, if I were to order a new set, they'd be in the larger size?
    Good morning Ana,

Are you referring to the pre-cut cards that are 2.5" x 3.5"? We do plan to reprint the current FMOG flashcards in that format, but we have not yet done so.

HTH!

Comment

Re: little question: do Famous Men of Greece flashcards come in the larger size now?

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Good morning Ana,

Are you referring to the pre-cut cards that are 2.5" x 3.5"? We do plan to reprint the current FMOG flashcards in that format, but we have not yet done so.

HTH!
      Michael: thank you, yes! That's what I was thinking of.

Good to know they aren't out yet; I'll get hole-punching on the ones we have. Thanks to all of you at MP for the wonderful materials, and the way you continually work to improve them.
      Ana, mama to
      ds A, 15 yo
      ds N, 10 yo

Comment

Working...
      X