• jfurbish4684
    replied
    Re: First Start Reading Letter Formation Font

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied

Okay, Tanya told me that Iris didn't select our manuscript, we picked the font we liked best from the choices on our computer. The font is called ZB Manuscript. That information will probably not help you much. However, when I was in the classroom, we used the Start Write CD which has a manuscript option that is a match for the font in Copybook and FSR. The CD came in very handy because I could make writing practice pages for students names or individual penmanship needs such as having traceable lines or a start-dot for letters.

HTH,
    Michelle T

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied

Originally posted by jfurbish4684 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what typeface is used for the “correct” letter formation for the First Start Reading and associated copy work?

I’m trying to type up some additional copy work for my students to practice and memorize (home address, important phone numbers, etc), but the inconsistency in letter/numeral formation is enough to trip up my youngest students.

Thanks.
    Sofia Pro Soft is the closest match I’ve found. I’ve used it for word cards and alphabet tiles and it syncs well with FSR: https://www.fonts.com/font/mostardes...pro-soft/light

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied

I will have to ask Iris about that!

Michelle T

Leave a comment:

• jfurbish4684
    started a topic First Start Reading Letter Formation Font

First Start Reading Letter Formation Font

Can anyone tell me what typeface is used for the “correct” letter formation for the First Start Reading and associated copy work?

I’m trying to type up some additional copy work for my students to practice and memorize (home address, important phone numbers, etc), but the inconsistency in letter/numeral formation is enough to trip up my youngest students.

Thanks.
Working...
X