Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT: prayers for my 3 yr old w cancer

Originally posted by KF2000 View Post
    Hi all! I am beyond excited to get to share the following update from Christina about Nolan’s progress:

“Hi everyone. Nolan's last scans came back with great news: no cancer present. We are so thrilled beyond belief. He is trucking through his last two chemo cycles and doing well. Our local area is getting ready to announce the results of testing the drinking water on Sunday with school starting next week. We are awaiting the answers to this test, too. Thank you all for prayers, love, and support.”

This is such a huge step forward, after an incredibly hard year for them. Please offer your prayers of thanksgiving and continued healing!

AMDG,
    Sarah
    Thank you Sarah!!!! We are so overjoyed that Nolan is doing well. We are looking toward a November finish date for chemo and last scans! Then we'll be talking about getting his port out.

Thanks for all the prayers!
    Christina

9th grader MPOA/state virtual school, 6th in private school, 4th hodgepodge homeschool (only girl), and a 4 year old pediatric cancer patient.

Comment

WOW, I am so very happy to hear this! God is so good! Continuing to pray for Nolan and his family!
      Lisa, mom of 10. They are 25, 23, 21, 19, 17, 15, 13, 11, 9, and 4.

My hands, house, and heart are full!

Comment

Praise the Lord! Thank you for this update.
        Des
        3 graduates (used LC1&2, Traditional Logic)
        G (4th grade using old MP core 3, GSWL, Strayer-Upton book 2)
        S (9th grade Abeka US History, Abeka Themes in Literature, Henle Latin w/MP guide, Systematic Mathematics w/LOF, Anatomy and Physiology, Art of Argument)

Comment

I am so glad that your little guy is doing better! I'm newer to the forum and hadn't seen this thread...my little guy fought AML 2 years ago and my heart just goes out to you and your son and your family. These little ones should not have to go through this battle! I will keep your son in my prayers!
          Central Ohio

2019-2020
          3rd year homeschooling - 3rd year MP user
          DS 8 - MP3A
          DS 6 - MPK/1
          DS 3

Comment

Originally posted by happyhappyjoyjoy View Post
            Thank you Sarah!!!! We are so overjoyed that Nolan is doing well. We are looking toward a November finish date for chemo and last scans! Then we'll be talking about getting his port out.

Thanks for all the prayers!
            Praising the Lord with your family!!!
            -Amy

Nine babies, 6 graduated, 5 married, 16 grand babies 6 and under!
            2019-20 MP 2nd, 5A, 10th MPOA, College student. Starting 7th year using Memoria Press
            Director of Coop 412, a Classical Christian Coop using MP and based on Ephesians 4:12.

Comment

Hi All,

Nolan has 6 treatments of chemo left followed by scans two weeks later. Everything continues to look good. I really appreciate your prayers and concern during this trial. I haven't been on the forum much at all, but we do have my oldest back at home and using several MPOA classes. I feel forever blessed to have found MP. He is currently mapping out using MP for high school until he switches to dual enrollment at the local CC. We will likely have my daughter return back to homeschool next year and use several MP courses as well. My oldest had his best standardized test scores yet, and I credit it ALL to MP, especially the lit guides and Latin.

God bless,

Christina
              Christina

9th grader MPOA/state virtual school, 6th in private school, 4th hodgepodge homeschool (only girl), and a 4 year old pediatric cancer patient.

Comment

What great news all around, Christina! Prayers for gentle chemo and clear scans!
                Jennifer
                Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS16
                MP: Lit 10, VideoText Algebra
                MPOA: High School Comp. II
                HSC: Spanish I, Conceptual Physics, Modern European History, and electives

DS15
                MP: Biology, Lit 10, VideoText Algebra, Greek Tragedies
                MPOA: High School Comp. II, Fourth Form Latin
                HSC: Modern European History

DS12
                7M with:
                Second Form Latin, EGR III, and HSC for US History

DS11
                SC Level 4

DD9
                3A, with First Form Latin (long story!)

DD7/8