• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael
    replied
    Re: Is this a new Intro to Composition?

Originally posted by TheAttachedMama View Post
    Is there any way to see samples of this book? I just ordered the 3rd grade core a few weeks ago, and I am trying to make a decision if I should add this to my daughter's day. Thanks!

ETA: Nevermind! I found the samples!
    Actually, the samples on the website are of the older edition. A lot stayed the same, but so you can see the ToC of the 3rd edition, I've attached updated samples to this post. We'll update the website itself soon.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TheAttachedMama
    replied

Is there any way to see samples of this book? I just ordered the 3rd grade core a few weeks ago, and I am trying to make a decision if I should add this to my daughter's day. Thanks!

ETA: Nevermind! I found the samples!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Originally posted by Colomama View Post
    Will this still work with the old teacher guide (excluding the new books of course)?
    Yes, it will!

Leave a comment:

• Colomama
    replied

Will this still work with the old teacher guide (excluding the new books of course)?

Leave a comment:

• Mom2mthj
    replied

Big smiles here! I don't need it yet, #3 did 3A last year and I really didn't like AFF. Writing really didn't happen all year. I really liked the old intro to comp when I used it with my older son. I am happy to see the updated version so I can use it when #4 gets to 3rd grade.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Hello,

Yes, there is now a 3rd edition of Introduction to Composition. It includes lessons for Farmer Boy, Charlotte's Web, A Bear Called Paddington, and Mr. Popper's Penguins. Lessons for The Moffats were kept but moved to an appendix.

Leave a comment:

• momgineer
    replied

Oooooh! Did they finally update it to include the new lit books? I’m so excited.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandraMarie
    started a topic Is this a new Intro to Composition?

Is this a new Intro to Composition?

https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...ab-description
Working...
X