Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a new Intro to Composition?

https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...ab-description
    Abel (9) MP 4/ Lydia 7.5) MP A3/ James (6) First Start Reading and Rod and Staff 1/ Micah (4)/ Nathanael (2)/ Silas Born 7/13/2019

Re: Is this a new Intro to Composition?

Oooooh! Did they finally update it to include the new lit books? I’m so excited.
    Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
    DD, 25, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
    DS, 23, BS '18 mechanical engineering
    DS, 21, chemistry major
    DS, 18, Physics major
    DD, 15, dyslexic, 10th grade customizednMP plus co-op
    DS, 12, super squirmy, possible dysgraphia, MP 7A
    DD, 6 , K- finally one who seems to like drawing and writing- first one since my oldest!

Comment

Hello,

Yes, there is now a 3rd edition of Introduction to Composition. It includes lessons for Farmer Boy, Charlotte's Web, A Bear Called Paddington, and Mr. Popper's Penguins. Lessons for The Moffats were kept but moved to an appendix.
      Michael
      Memoria Press

Comment

Big smiles here! I don't need it yet, #3 did 3A last year and I really didn't like AFF. Writing really didn't happen all year. I really liked the old intro to comp when I used it with my older son. I am happy to see the updated version so I can use it when #4 gets to 3rd grade.
        Dorinda

For 2019-2020
        DD 16 - 11th with MPOA(AP Latin), Lukeion (Greek4 & Adv. NT Greek), Thinkwell (Economics and Chemistry), plus Pre-Calculus, American G’ment, Early Church History set, and British Lit
        DS 14 - 8th with MPOA(Fourth Form), CLRC(Intro Lit and Comp), plus Algebra, Field Biology, Classical Studies 1
        DS 11 - 6th with Right Start Level G online class
        DS 6 - 1st with Prima Latina

Comment

Will this still work with the old teacher guide (excluding the new books of course)?
          Married to DH for 14 years. Living the rural life in the Colorado mountains

DS11- Simply Classical 5/6
          DD9- Simply Classical 5/6 (neurotypical, but schooling with big brother to save mom's sanity)
          DD 6- Classic Core First Grade

We've completed:
          Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
          Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Colomama View Post
            Will this still work with the old teacher guide (excluding the new books of course)?
            Yes, it will!
            Michael
            Memoria Press

Comment

Is there any way to see samples of this book? I just ordered the 3rd grade core a few weeks ago, and I am trying to make a decision if I should add this to my daughter's day. Thanks!

ETA: Nevermind! I found the samples!
              Cathy aka The Attached Mama
              2019-2020
              DS 12, 7th Grade
              DD 11, 6th Grade
              DS 5, K

Comment

Originally posted by TheAttachedMama View Post
                Is there any way to see samples of this book? I just ordered the 3rd grade core a few weeks ago, and I am trying to make a decision if I should add this to my daughter's day. Thanks!

ETA: Nevermind! I found the samples!
                Actually, the samples on the website are of the older edition. A lot stayed the same, but so you can see the ToC of the 3rd edition, I've attached updated samples to this post. We'll update the website itself soon.
                Attached Files
                Michael
                Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
                X