X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugarbelle
    replied
    Re: Literature order

Thanks, ladies. I didn't think it mattered, but just wanted to make sure.

Leave a comment:

• KF2000
    replied

And if what you are asking is - can I move around the order of the books he studies in literature - yes, feel free to do that. He can do the Hobbit course now, and move his other selections to later in the year. There is no problem with that.

AMDG,
    Sarah

Leave a comment:

• momgineer
    replied

If he is not yet in the grade that studies it, go ahead and let him read it and then study it later. If he is in the grade that studies it, it is totally ok to switch the order around. Go for it!

Leave a comment:

• Anita
    replied

Originally posted by Sugarbelle View Post
    My 7th grader is asking to read The Hobbit. Does it matter if he reads the literature out of order? I think the book is scheduled as the last one to read for the year.
    Nah. Read it twice. Once for pleasure, once for study. The Hobbit is such a quick and enjoyable read, it flies by and it’s a pleasure to read again. I read it for the first time in fifth grade and I read it again almost every Autumn. I wouldn’t hold a kid back from that.

Leave a comment:

• Sugarbelle
    started a topic Literature order

Literature order

My 7th grader is asking to read The Hobbit. Does it matter if he reads the literature out of order? I think the book is scheduled as the last one to read for the year.
Working...
X