Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Handy Printouts of First Form and Second Form Grammar Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handy Printouts of First Form and Second Form Grammar Questions?

MP Staff and friends,

We are tackling the Recitation as prescribed in the TFL Teacher Manual. Each week, it has a section of Grammar Questions, sometimes pulled from FFL and SFL.

I have a printout of the TFL Grammar Questions, that I pulled off the TFL page on the MP site. I searched all over and didn't see something similar for FFL and SFL. Would it be possible to access these files? (either on the FFL and SFL pages, or as downloads in our purchased files?) I realize that they are in the TMs from former years, but I'm a momma who packs things up that we're not using, to cut down on the clutter.

** envisions a booklet of ALL levels of grammar questions for Latin going on the MP wish list. **
    Plans for 2020-21

Year 10 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 25 - Small Business owner with a STOREFRONT
    DD2 - 14 - 9th grade - HLS Cottage School/MPOA - equestrian
    DS3 - 12 - 5A Cottage School - soccer
    DS4 - 12 - 5A Cottage School -soccer
    DD5 - 8 - 3A, Cottage School -equestrian and Irish dance
    DS6 - 6 - MP K - home with Momma

Re: Handy Printouts of First Form and Second Form Grammar Questions?

Originally posted by DiannaKennedy View Post
    MP Staff and friends,

We are tackling the Recitation as prescribed in the TFL Teacher Manual. Each week, it has a section of Grammar Questions, sometimes pulled from FFL and SFL.

I have a printout of the TFL Grammar Questions, that I pulled off the TFL page on the MP site. I searched all over and didn't see something similar for FFL and SFL. Would it be possible to access these files? (either on the FFL and SFL pages, or as downloads in our purchased files?) I realize that they are in the TMs from former years, but I'm a momma who packs things up that we're not using, to cut down on the clutter.

** envisions a booklet of ALL levels of grammar questions for Latin going on the MP wish list. **
    Do you just need to see the questions? If so, they are all in your TFL student Workbook and Teacher Key.
    Michael
    Memoria Press

Comment

Re: Handy Printouts of First Form and Second Form Grammar Questions?

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Do you just need to see the questions? If so, they are all in your TFL student Workbook and Teacher Key.
      A ha. I never turned past the pages that had the TFL questions. Thank you!

I'll be copying and enlarging these to have on hand.
      Plans for 2020-21

Year 10 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 25 - Small Business owner with a STOREFRONT
      DD2 - 14 - 9th grade - HLS Cottage School/MPOA - equestrian
      DS3 - 12 - 5A Cottage School - soccer
      DS4 - 12 - 5A Cottage School -soccer
      DD5 - 8 - 3A, Cottage School -equestrian and Irish dance
      DS6 - 6 - MP K - home with Momma

Comment

Working...
      X