• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlnumber20
    replied
    Re: Introducing MP Communities

Originally posted by Anita View Post
    Oh yeah, Mister Fancy? What’s your master plan for Antarctica?
    (We’re waiiiitinnnnng...)
    I've got your back, Michael. Think of it! That could definitely be a possibility for a planned retreat from the grid! Forget Tuktoyaktuk. They have an ice road, anyway- way too accessible. Antarctica Ho! We can make tiny quinzhees.
    Last edited by Girlnumber20; 11-08-2017, 06:08 AM. Reason: Because. I am incapable of posting anything, no matter how trivial, without editing it.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Well, there are two year-round, civilian settlements in Antarctica, Esperanza Base (Argentina) and Villa Las Estrellas (Chile). Anyone want to relocate?

Leave a comment:

• alihuyoung
    replied

Just checked the Big Map: the only continents MP hasn’t touched are Africa and Antarctica. 😎

Sweet! I'm in Asia, I guess I need to email Ryan and get him to add me.

AND I need to check the map and find out who else is here!

Leave a comment:

• Anita
    replied

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I know there is at least one distributor in South Africa who carries our products, so there are definitely MP users in Africa even if they are not on the MP Communities map (yet )

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Just checked the Big Map: the only continents MP hasn’t touched are Africa and Antarctica. 😎
    I know there is at least one distributor in South Africa who carries our products, so there are definitely MP users in Africa even if they are not on the MP Communities map (yet )

Leave a comment:

• Anita
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mary
    replied

I thought OrthodoxMomof7 and I were the only ones in our area (and by "area", I mean we live an hour apart). Wow! Texans galore! Yee-haw!

I got a case of the warm fuzzies seeing all those balloons around the NJ/greater NYC area. When my two oldest were little ones, I was the ONLY homeschooling mother I knew (and teaching Latin just made me extra weird with a cherry on top) - so happy to see so many MP users out there now! <3

Leave a comment:

• VAmom
    replied

Ryan,

Thank you! I have already had someone contact me and asking about what community options are available! I am excited to see the connections and community of MP grow!

Heidi

Leave a comment:

• 2Muchfun
    replied

I'm ALONE!!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Originally posted by Motmum View Post
    This is exciting watching the map fill up. I am from New Zealand and the post code I put in has put me in Brazil. Is there anyway there anyway this can be corrected? Anyway hello from New Zealand and I hope I may find another MP family down here.
    Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
    Hello, Prue, and welcome! I'm sure they'll get you sorted. My sweet sister is in Japan and can't enter her location correctly either. I know there is one (maybe two?) gal among us in Australia. It's not the same body of land, but at least it's in the same quadrant of the earth. Hoping with you for some connections!
    Prue,

This first version of the automatic online form only works with valid USPS zip codes, hence your pin being incorrectly placed in Brazil. However, we definitely want to include our international community as well! Please email [email protected] with your name, country, and zip code equivalent, and we'll manually add you.

Anyone else overseas can also email Ryan, so please have your sister send an email too, Jessica!

Leave a comment:

• Anita
    replied

Originally posted by Colomama View Post
    I just checked the map, again, and discovered another user this.close. Seriously, there's someone out here in the sticks with me. I'm stoked.

I sent a mesage. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm a total wierdo...

"Hi, I'm a total stranger that uses the same curriculum. Yay! I'm not a weirdo, I promise" (no, that wasn't my message, but hoping it didn't come across like that). Ha
    I SAW THAT! I was so excited for you, too! (Even if you are a weirdo )

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied

Hello, Prue, and welcome! I'm sure they'll get you sorted. My sweet sister is in Japan and can't enter her location correctly either. I know there is one (maybe two?) gal among us in Australia. It's not the same body of land, but at least it's in the same quadrant of the earth. Hoping with you for some connections!

Leave a comment:

• Colomama
    replied

I just checked the map, again, and discovered another user this.close. Seriously, there's someone out here in the sticks with me. I'm stoked.

I sent a mesage. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm a total wierdo...

"Hi, I'm a total stranger that uses the same curriculum. Yay! I'm not a weirdo, I promise" (no, that wasn't my message, but hoping it didn't come across like that). Ha

Leave a comment:

• Motmum
    replied

This is exciting watching the map fill up. I am from New Zealand and the post code I put in has put me in Brazil. Is there anyway there anyway this can be corrected? Anyway hello from New Zealand and I hope I may find another MP family down here.

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl in CA
    replied

Originally posted by rweston View Post
    Great question, Cheryl. If there are multiple contacts within the same zip (which I sure hope to be the case!), a list will appear when that point is selected. In other words, yes, they will all show!
    Thanks :-) At first I thought Michael lied to me (just kidding Michael, LOL), but then I clicked on it and saw the list. Now I'll click on my now and then to see if anyone besides me comes up!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X