Kindergarten Memory Verse Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindergarten Memory Verse Question

I'm going through the K curriculum guide in prep for starting. In the back it kindly lists the memory verses for religion. But for the last set of weeks, there are poems/prayers (?) like Table Blessing, Happy Thought, and others. Can someone point me to where I can find those memory items? I may have missed it, but I've looked through the guide, the enrichment guide ... I'm not sure where else to look.
    Brit - Catholic homeschooling mom to 5 - 3 big boys ('01, '03, and '06), daughter ('10 - Down syndrome), and one more boy ('15 - always wound up, and non-stop movement and noise)

Re: Kindergarten Memory Verse Question

Others may have a definite answer, but I'm pretty sure those are towards the back in Copybook 1. My little one is currently learning a poem about the months of the year in her Copybook (1). Hope that helps!

Comment

I'm guessing it might be in the poems book and in the copybook. The kindergarten curriculum page on MP website has a quick link to kindergarten prayer update (it's just the opening and closing prayers, not what you're looking for) , but you might want to double check that your guide has the most current edition of them.
      DS12- Simply Classical mash-up of SC Spelling 1, intensive reading remediation, and MPOA 4th grade math.
      DD10- Classic Core 4th Grade w/ 5th grade literature
      DD8- Classic Core 2nd Grade

We've completed:
      Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade
      Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5/6

Comment

The student Copybook contains the poems.

Blessings,
        Michelle T

Comment

Thank you everyone. That makes sense that I can't find them. She has fine motor delays so I didn't get the copybook. I'll just use something else if we get that far with recitation (she's also essentially non verbal so all recitation is input input input right now).
          Brit - Catholic homeschooling mom to 5 - 3 big boys ('01, '03, and '06), daughter ('10 - Down syndrome), and one more boy ('15 - always wound up, and non-stop movement and noise)

Comment

You can always put the poem title and author in the google search. Those titles and authors are listed in the curriculum manual.

Blessings,
            Michelle T

Comment

Working...
            X