Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MP families in NOVA, Frederick, MD or eastern WV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MP families in NOVA, Frederick, MD or eastern WV?

Originally posted by KF2000 View Post
    I know of a couple up that way...paging Amy and Mindy...paging Amy and Mindy!
    *waving furiously* Hi! Sorry for the late response; we just finished a computerless week at the lake. We're just west of Frederick, and still beating my little MP drum to all the homeschoolers I know. Most of them in my circles are Catholic and use either Seton or Mother of Divine Grace... if they use MP at all, it's exclusively Latin. But we're about to start our fifth year of full cores, and we love it. Glad to have you here!
    Amy (in Maryland)
    DS15, 10th
    DS12, 7th
    DS8, 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitmom View Post
      *waving furiously* Hi! Sorry for the late response; we just finished a computerless week at the lake. We're just west of Frederick, and still beating my little MP drum to all the homeschoolers I know. Most of them in my circles are Catholic and use either Seton or Mother of Divine Grace... if they use MP at all, it's exclusively Latin. But we're about to start our fifth year of full cores, and we love it. Glad to have you here!
      Hi! You are quite close and it looks like our boys are around the same ages.

Most people I know here use Abeka or CC.
      DS, 15, 10th grade
      DS, 12, 7th grade

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitmom View Post
        Yay! Hi Amy! Glad to know you are back in touch...good luck with this year!

Hugs,
        AMDG,
        Sarah
        2020-2021
        16th Year HSing; 10th Year with MP
        DD, 19, Homeschool grad; college sophomore
        DS, 17
        DD, 15
        DD, 13
        DD, 11
        DD, 9
        DD, 7