Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A suggestion for MP staff re: Lit Guides

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this has been suggested and discussed here. So forgive me if it already has been hashed out. I realized this morning as my teen started to read "Treasure Island" (not necessarily as part of his academics) that I'd love to have that Teacher's Guide just for discussion purposes. And I wondered if MP has considered selling the teacher's guides downloadable documents, especially given the fact that you are reformatting your guides. Essentially, a document one could download that could be used to instruct and guide discussion on the works of literature MP promotes for those times you aren't necessarily wanting the student to complete the student workbook.

SusanP in VA

Re: A suggestion for MP staff re: Lit Guides

Well, that's a good idea, but don't wait for us! We have to finish up all the literature guides we need to complete our curriculum before we can begin a project like this. But we have talked about having guides that would facilitate book group type discussions, and I think this would eventually meet your need - but it may not happen until you are homeschooling your grandchildren.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Well, that's a good idea, but don't wait for us! We have to finish up all the literature guides we need to complete our curriculum before we can begin a project like this. But we have talked about having guides that would facilitate book group type discussions, and I think this would eventually meet your need - but it may not happen until you are homeschooling your grandchildren.

Tanya
      Thanks Tanya. I won't wait and hold my breath. I was essentially just suggesting the current guides sold in two ways: one as a printed copy as you already do, and the other as a downloadable copy.

Cheers,
      SusanP

Comment

How exactly are the guides being reformatted? Will it be all of them, or just certain grade levels?
        Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
        ds 25, graduated
        dd 11th Grade
        dd 8th Grade
        ds 6th Grade

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
          How exactly are the guides being reformatted? Will it be all of them, or just certain grade levels?
          I think this thread will answer that and any other questions.

HTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            I think this thread will answer that and any other questions.

HTH!
            Thanks so much! I've only been on the board sporadically due to a hectic year, so I missed the discussion.
            Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
            ds 25, graduated
            dd 11th Grade
            dd 8th Grade
            ds 6th Grade

Comment

Working...
            X