Box Day is Eminent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box Day is Eminent!

Finally was able to punch the "Pay now" button on the order I made and put on hold at Sodalitas. As always, so exciting!

I wanted to again play the broken record of how wonderful MP and their staff are. One thing that I knew in my heart but was verified in person was their gracious/real/earthiness in spite of all the success they've had and education received. This inspires me and keeps the goal clean. We pursue this education for ourselves and our children not to lord anything over but to enjoy and serve. They model that so well.

But back to the point, wow, the downloads seriously rock!! I love the memory box cards that come when you purchase the Teacher guide and whatever else I purchased to receive them. What a gift, just bonus. Always bonuses! Even the poems for the year!

I'll quit swooning but thank you to whoever suggested the idea and then whoever they told to do it who did it and to the one who added it to my cart, you are all loved and appreciated at this old mama's house <3.
    -Amy

Nine babies, 6 graduated, 5 married, 17 grand babies 7 and under!
    2020/21 MP 3rd, 6th, 11th MPOA, College student. Starting 8th year using Memoria Press
    Director of Coop 412, a Classical Christian Coop using MP and based on Ephesians 4:12.

Re: Box Day is Eminent!

Yay! I'm excited for you! And I totally agree about the downloads. They're so helpful.
    Have fun with your new books when they arrive!
    Gina
    Honored & Blessed to be teaching my children at home
    (since 2001)

DS-sophomore in college
    DD-soon-to-be college freshman!
    DD-9
    DS-8

Comment

Re: Box Day is Eminent!

Excited for you, Amy!

AMDG,
      Sarah