Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quizlet Cards for Latina Christiana 2nd Edition

Hi Everyone,

We are new users of Memoria Press, and it was suggested to me that I use Quizlet for flashcard practice. Does anyone have any premade decks for LC (2nd Edition)? I've been searching and found a few decks, but they don't line up exactly with the flashcards recently sent to me by Memoria Press. Perhaps they are for an older edition?
    Cathy aka The Attached Mama
    2019-2020
    DS 12, 7th Grade
    DD 11, 6th Grade
    DS 5, K

Re: Quizlet Cards for Latina Christiana 2nd Edition

Originally posted by TheAttachedMama View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We are new users of Memoria Press, and it was suggested to me that I use Quizlet for flashcard practice. Does anyone have any premade decks for LC (2nd Edition)? I've been searching and found a few decks, but they don't line up exactly with the flashcards recently sent to me by Memoria Press. Perhaps they are for an older edition?
    About a year or so ago, we updated Latina Christiana from the THIRD edition to the FOURTH. The original flashcards, which went with the third edition, were reprinted as a SECOND edition that works with the fourth edition of LC. Of course, this ended up being a very confusing numbering system, so we're in the process of re-numbering (not revising) those second edition supplements to say "Fourth Edition" on the cover.

With that background, the sets you're finding on Quizlet are probably for the original flashcards. The second edition flashcards (for fourth edition LC) are very recent, as I mentioned, but hopefully someone will chime in with a set they've made or found.

HTH!

Comment

Re: Quizlet Cards for Latina Christiana 2nd Edition

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      About a year or so ago, we updated Latina Christiana from the THIRD edition to the FOURTH. The original flashcards, which went with the third edition, were reprinted as a SECOND edition that works with the fourth edition of LC. Of course, this ended up being a very confusing numbering system, so we're in the process of re-numbering (not revising) those second edition supplements to say "Fourth Edition" on the cover.

With that background, the sets you're finding on Quizlet are probably for the original flashcards. The second edition flashcards (for fourth edition LC) are very recent, as I mentioned, but hopefully someone will chime in with a set they've made or found.

HTH!
      Thanks so much for the clarification!
      Cathy aka The Attached Mama
      2019-2020
      DS 12, 7th Grade
      DD 11, 6th Grade
      DS 5, K

Comment

Working...
      X