Insect Flash Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insect Flash Cards

Any chance you have the insects flash cards (contained in the Teacher's Guide) in PDF format for easy printing?
    DD 17 | 12th
    DS 15 | 9th
    DD 13 | 8th
    2021-2022

13th Year HSing, 9th Year MP

Re: Insect Flash Cards

Originally posted by jenniferjb View Post
    Any chance you have the insects flash cards (contained in the Teacher's Guide) in PDF format for easy printing?
    We don't currently, but we'd be happy to add a PDF of those cards as a download that comes with a purchase of the Teacher Guide. Give me about an hour and they should be in your MP account.

Comment

You guys are amazing! Thank you!
      DD 17 | 12th
      DS 15 | 9th
      DD 13 | 8th
      2021-2022

Comment

Just checking in. I know you guys are busy, so whenever you have time. Thank you!!
        DD 17 | 12th
        DS 15 | 9th
        DD 13 | 8th
        2021-2022

Comment

Just checking in. I know you guys are busy, so whenever you have time. Thank you!!
          No problem! Are they not showing up in your account? They were added that same day, 7/11.

Comment

I don't see them. The email on my forum account did not match the email in my MP account when I made the request. Not sure if that was the problem, but they match now.
            DD 17 | 12th
            DS 15 | 9th
            DD 13 | 8th
            2021-2022

Comment

I don't see them. The email on my forum account did not match the email in my MP account when I made the request. Not sure if that was the problem, but they match now.
              That may have been it! Do you mind emailing me ([email protected]) the order number that has the Insects TM in it? That will help me troubleshoot this more quickly.

Comment

Working...
              X