6M Lit -- Student Guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6M Lit -- Student Guides?

I have a parent with Delectare who does not usually use MP. I recommended that she go ahead get the Student Guides for the 5A/6M Lit group since they're so rich. She's leaning towards getting just the novels but it occurred to me that I needed to find out if the guides have additional resources in the back of them (like 7th grade does with The Hobbit)? That would make them more necessary than optional so I want to have my info straight before replying to her email!
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS18: Graduated and living his dream in the automotive trades
    DS17: MP, MPOA, headed to his favorite liberal arts college this fall
    DS15: MP, MPOA
    DS13: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
    DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
    DD10: SC3
    DD7: MPK

Re: 6M Lit -- Student Guides?

Originally posted by jen1134 View Post
    I have a parent with Delectare who does not usually use MP. I recommended that she go ahead get the Student Guides for the 5A/6M Lit group since they're so rich. She's leaning towards getting just the novels but it occurred to me that I needed to find out if the guides have additional resources in the back of them (like 7th grade does with The Hobbit)? That would make them more necessary than optional so I want to have my info straight before replying to her email!
    King Arthur and Adam of the Road have a glossary and some poetry. Robin Hood has the same, plus maps. Door in the Wall has the smallest Appendix, with two poems.

HTH!

Comment

Re: 6M Lit -- Student Guides?

Awesome! Thanks!!
      Jennifer
      Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS18: Graduated and living his dream in the automotive trades
      DS17: MP, MPOA, headed to his favorite liberal arts college this fall
      DS15: MP, MPOA
      DS13: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
      DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
      DD10: SC3