Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Who will be at the MP booth at HEAV this coming weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: Who will be at the MP booth at HEAV this coming weekend?

Hi there! I've driven down to Richmond every year for years and didn't give it much thought this year since I don't need to shop around anymore now that we're with MP. BUT, I'd love to peruse things at the MP booth in advance of coming out for Sodalitas and may purchase a one-day pass. Just thought I'd see who will be there! Especially if anyone will be there who is super acquainted with the Simply Classical curriculum.

Thanks!
    Susan P in VA

Re: OT: Who will be at the MP booth at HEAV this coming weekend?

Hi Susan,

This year, the team of Ryan's will be representing Memoria Press. Ryan Weston and Ryan Grigsby. Joining us will be Sarah Kaye and DeAnn Malcolm experienced MP users! We look forward to having you stop by and talk about the curriculum.

Comment

Thanks Ryan! So will all the SC curriculum be there, including the new SC3?

Susan

Comment

The Simply Classical curriculum will be on hand minus level 3. We had to ship the booth materials before we received all of the pieces for level 3 in the office.

Comment

Oh no! Bummer! I'm so glad I posted here and asked the question. I could have spent time and a chunk of money driving down and not doing the main thing I needed to do, which was to look deeply at SC3.

Thanks,
          Susan P

Comment

Aww, shucks Susan - you mean you really do come to see books and not our smiling faces?

Wrench.in.the.gut.

Hugs to you anyway if I don't end up seeing you and your boys!
            AMDG,
            Sarah
            2020-2021
            16th Year HSing; 10th Year with MP
            DD, 19, Homeschool grad; college sophomore
            DS, 16
            DD, 14
            DD, 12
            DD, 10
            DD, 8
            DD, 6
            +DS+
            DS, 2

Comment

Sarah! Actually I'm so tempted to drive down to see your shining face! If Blake weren't canoeing with scouts this weekend, I'd probably bring him for the sole reason to have a deep conversation with Mrs. Kaye! LOL!

But, bleh, hard to justify if some of the curriculum I really need to look at won't be there! I hope to have a quick moment to connect with you at Sodalitas ....but, then again, you're so popular .....hee hee

Comment

Well, you have always been a bright spot of the weekend! <3

It is actually kind of great knowing you are on solid footing (mostly!) and don't NEED to come, you know? Love that you are so much more settled that a couple of years back. Tell your boys hello, and a big hug from me!

AMDG,
                Sarah
                2020-2021
                16th Year HSing; 10th Year with MP
                DD, 19, Homeschool grad; college sophomore
                DS, 16
                DD, 14
                DD, 12
                DD, 10
                DD, 8
                DD, 6
                +DS+