Editable Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editable Templates

I am not sure if this was brought up before. When I use the editable template and choose 2 page view, I can see the last half of one week and the first half of the next week. This is because there are three pages before the plans begin. If you added a page 4 that said, 'This page left blank on purpose,' I would have an easier time typing in my plans due to being able to see the entire week on one screen. Could this be done and made available to those of us that have purchased plans?
    Christina

Re: Editable Templates

Originally posted by happyhappyjoyjoy View Post
    I am not sure if this was brought up before. When I use the editable template and choose 2 page view, I can see the last half of one week and the first half of the next week. This is because there are three pages before the plans begin. If you added a page 4 that said, 'This page left blank on purpose,' I would have an easier time typing in my plans due to being able to see the entire week on one screen. Could this be done and made available to those of us that have purchased plans?
    Good morning,

In Adobe, if you click on "View" and mouse over "Page Display," you should see an option that says "Show Cover Page in Two Page View." Make sure there is a checkmark next to that option, and that will fix your display. Adding a fourth page would cause the whole PDF to print improperly. The first page is the cover and thus "by itself" so that the PDF prints properly two-sided. Does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Good morning,

In Adobe, if you click on "View" and mouse over "Page Display," you should see an option that says "Show Cover Page in Two Page View." Make sure there is a checkmark next to that option, and that will fix your display. Adding a fourth page would cause the whole PDF to print improperly. The first page is the cover and thus "by itself" so that the PDF prints properly two-sided. Does that make sense?
      I didn't realize it'd be that easy. I will try that. I only print one week at a time. Thank you!!!
      Christina

Comment

Ok yes it was that easy, says the mom that got her first smart phone two months ago.
        Christina

Comment

Originally posted by happyhappyjoyjoy View Post
          Ok yes it was that easy, says the mom that got her first smart phone two months ago.
          I'm glad it worked for you!

Comment

Working...
          X