X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaterSDH
    replied
    Copy book "writing Can help"

If you are looking at the Writing Can Help series, by Marie Picard, it is very Catholic. They have beautiful verses, prayers and maxims to copy. My up-and coming third grader will begin with book 2, I think, which is the first all cursive practice book, when she finishes the second grade MP copybook.The Spiritual Crib Book, for example is a beautiful preparation for Advent. Scriptures are from the Douay-Rheims translation, acknowledged by many to be the most faithful we have from the Latin Vulgate. The series author/publisher has a website where you can view sample pages:

www.writingcanhelp.ca

All the Best!

Leave a comment:

• crblomquist
    replied
    Copybook

I don't know about MPs copybooks; I'm interested, too. However, while you're waiting for them, I do think that Catholic Heritage Curricula's penmanship program is worth checking out. They have cursive copybooks; I don't know how "Catholic" they are. The program is called Writing Can Help. Hope it's okay that I make that recommendation on this forum.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Copy Book

Copy Book

Is there any plan to have a Copy Book for cursive?
    I love the Copy Book 1-3 and plan to use them with my daughter starting in the fall. My son is currently trying to master cursive, and I would like to see a cursive Copy Book. I thought I seen a side note in the last catalog that said this may be coming soon. Yet I have not seen it on the website or in any stores.
    Anyone know about this?
Working...
X