Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Editable Lesson Plan Templates

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
    I made my own templates using Word. I have the full version of Adobe Acrobat (you can buy it as a teacher for a discounted price), but I much prefer working in Word and converting to pdf if I want to share it. The lesson plans I posted for science can be downloaded and converted to a Word template, or just downloaded and used as a template by copying it or opening it and choosing "save as." I believe I saved one of the lesson plans as a template (leaving the boxes and text in it so I could just change the text). I can post that if anyone is interested.
    Hi Cheryl,

I'm interested, if you don't mind. DS is straddling two levels(7/8). Having everything in one planner would make the school year much simpler. Thank you!

Pam

DD20
    DD18
    DS12
    DS16, mix of MP and other resources 2021-2022

"[May] the peace of God, which passes all understanding, ... keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Comment

A post from yesterday inspired me to re-look at the editable lesson plans.

Quick question....this mama loves her checkboxes. Is there a way to insert a checkbox into these schedules? Is there a way to edit the box height size (some days lit takes up a lot of space, but not every week)? I don't mind buying the program mentioned upstream if needed to make these changes.

Thanks!
      DS12- Simply Classical mash-up of SC Spelling 1, intensive reading remediation, and MPOA 4th grade math.
      DD10- Classic Core 4th Grade w/ 5th grade literature
      DD8- Classic Core 2nd Grade

We've completed:
      Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade
      Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5/6

Comment

Cheryl in CA I would love to see your record plan, if you don't mind. I like the MP guide but there are definitely areas I would like to have more personalized. And next year we'll be adding another child to the official daily plan. In our state we also have to track time for each subject, and I would like to have a better system than I currently have.

Comment

You guys keep asking questions I can't answer. Once again, I went to IT about the editable plans, and this is the response:

She can get checkboxes by using the "wingdings" font (I think standard on every computer). The checkbox is the "q" button but she would have to copy/paste that from Word or Notepad; Adobe Reader doesn't give you the option to change fonts.

As for editing the box height size, we can't make that possible for her without InDesign. We had to set the box sizes, so we just across the board made them identical.

I hope this helps, Christine! I'm starting to feel totally incompetent. This is the third post I've had to get help with today!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
          X