Quick questions - Greek and art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick questions - Greek and art

I have an old Elementary Greek text from a couple of years ago when Open Texture(?) was the publisher. Do I need to buy a whole new set next year, or can I get new workbooks and they will still match my old texts?

Second, I seem to remember a rumor about a resource to go through art cards again during elementary with more in depth study. Is that a project with a projected date or a someday/maybe project?

Thanks.

Re: Quick questions - Greek and art

Originally posted by armymom View Post
    I have an old Elementary Greek text from a couple of years ago when Open Texture(?) was the publisher. Do I need to buy a whole new set next year, or can I get new workbooks and they will still match my old texts?

Second, I seem to remember a rumor about a resource to go through art cards again during elementary with more in depth study. Is that a project with a projected date or a someday/maybe project?

Thanks.
    You do not *need* a new set for Greek, although you may *want* one as we

1) Pulled the key out of the back of the Student Text
    2) Published a new Tests booklet
    3) Created a separate Teacher Key for the Workbook and the new Tests

Again, though, the new Workbooks will match the old Texts, although the order of individual questions within a Workbook section may differ slightly.

I do not know the current status of what we're doing with the art cards after K-2, so Tanya or Michelle will have to answer that question.

Comment

Hello.

We are working on a project to revisit the art cards with an elementary art history class, but I don't know how long that is going to take. It's not on the immediate horizon! Of course, my immediate horizon is full of orders that need to be shipped, schools that need their books, lesson plans for 10th grade ...

By winter, I might be bored and looking for a project to finish. Who knows?

Tanya

Comment

Thanks for the info, both of you. I am glad to hear that my old text will work well enough. And I will definitely get the art history program when it exists. I love that I have a easy change frame that perfectly holds the art cards. It is one of the few things that will make the move to my new homeschool room.

Lena

Comment

Working...
        X