3A Literature scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3A Literature scheduling

I'm in the process of organizing all our materials for 3A (exciting)! I do have a question regarding how you would suggest scheduling the Literature in the case of substitutions....

We are just finishing the 2nd grade core with Mr. Popper's Penguins, so we will not be doing that in third but we will be replacing it with The Moffats. So....

1. Should The Moffats go at the very end in place of Popper's Penguins or somewhere in the beginning?
    2. Does The Moffats replace Paddington as well as Popper's Penguins or should I still plan on doing Paddington and keep with 4 books for the year?

Thanks!!!

Re: 3A Literature scheduling

Hi!

We just finished up 3A, and my son LOVED the literature selections this year...although he still hasn't gotten over Charlotte's Web 😢

We put the Moffats at the end of the year as the last selection, and we did Paddington right before it. It took us the regularly scheduled school year to complete with no issues.

HTH!
    Tracy
    My boys: JR, Riley, and Jack
    MP 8A, 7A, and MP2

Comment

Re: 3A Literature scheduling

The old scheduling used to be Farmer Boy, Charlotte's Web, and Moffats (only those three for the entire year) but you can flex it however you like!
      Festina lentē,
      Jessica P

2021-2022 • 12th year HSing • 10th year MP
      DS 12th • AP Latin online, DE Calculus & Physics, HLN - Headed to Hillsdale College next fall
      DD 10th • HLN, Latin online
      DD 7th • HLN & Home
      DS 4th • HLN & Home
      Me • Third Form for Adults, MPOA; teaching TFL and co-directing @

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

Comment

Working...
      X