Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roommate for Soldalitas Meeting????

Hello Everyone~

I am fairly new to Memoria Press and just got the okay to book a plane ticket from the hubby to come up for the Soldalitas Homeschool Meeting! I am SOOOO excited! ;-)

Is there anyone who is looking for a roommate? Also....is there a specific hotel that most women are staying at? I am really excited to meet some of you ladies and connect with other moms who are in the trenches!

Thanks ladies!

Jessica Sadowski
    Married 10/16/04
    DS - Jacob, 4/15/07 MP Accelerated 5th Grade
    DS - Caleb, 11/18/08 MP 3rd Grade
    DS - Noah, 5/28/10 MP 1st Grade (held back)

Re: Roommate for Soldalitas Meeting????

I'm so glad your are coming, Jessica! I know it will be a great, great help with your MP journey. Welcome!
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

2021-2022 • 12th year HSing • 10th year MP
    DS 12th • AP Latin online, DE Calculus & Physics, HLN - Headed to Hillsdale College next fall
    DD 10th • HLN, Latin online
    DD 7th • HLN & Home
    DS 4th • HLN & Home
    Me • Third Form for Adults, MPOA; teaching TFL and co-directing @

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

Comment

Originally posted by jsadowski View Post
      Hello Everyone~

I am fairly new to Memoria Press and just got the okay to book a plane ticket from the hubby to come up for the Soldalitas Homeschool Meeting! I am SOOOO excited! ;-)

Is there anyone who is looking for a roommate? Also....is there a specific hotel that most women are staying at? I am really excited to meet some of you ladies and connect with other moms who are in the trenches!

Thanks ladies!

Jessica Sadowski
      Yes, perhaps!! I am still waiting on the ok from my parents! (40 year still waiting on parents?? lol). My mom was rather busy and did not want to commit to watching children... The event is over, so giving her another week and then going to ask again!!
      Christine

(2021/2022)
      DD1 8/23/09 - Mix of MP5 and MP6 (SFL, Birds, R&S 6 Math, Language Arts with Grandma)
      DS2 9/1/11 - MP4M
      DD3 2/9/13 -MP2/MP3

Previous Years
      DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, SC 5/6, MP4 + FFL and R&S Math 5, MPOA Fable
      DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2/AAR/Storytime Treasures), Traditional Spelling 1, SC5/6 Year 1
      DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR), MP1

Comment

I have reservations for Tuesday July 5th - Saturday July 9th at the Country Inn and Suites and would love a roommate!

I am a mom of 10, 3 young adults (yikes), 2 in high school this fall- 9th & 11th, 2 middle school- 6th & 8th, 2 elementary- 1st & 3rd, and 1 Jr.Kinder. We are new to MP, transitioning over the youngest 4 this summer with my older ones taking some MP mixed with other curriculum this fall. We have lived in NC for almost 17 years, but I grew up in OH and DH in IN.
        Julie S.
        6th year using MP/ 20th year homeschooling (2021-2022)
        DD 26- married , DS 24 - working in IT gettin married 10/9, DD 23- married with 3 littles, DS 21- working in church ministries, DD 19 Nazarene Bible College,
        DD 17 - 12th grade a mix of MP materials
        DS 16 - 11th grade -MPOA, VB, and a mix of MP materials
        DD 13 - 8th grade - 8M core with VB,
        DS 11 - 6th grade (with dyslexia & dysgraphia) -mix of MP + AAS with VB
        DD 9 - 4th grade -mix of 4A & 4M core with VB

Comment

I just signed up! I could probably use a roommate as much as a room alone sounds nice, the cost factor plus how much time will actually be spent in room + new roof and siding we did not plan on = need a roommate! I will not be arriving until late in WEd, would like to check out Sat!
          Christine

(2021/2022)
          DD1 8/23/09 - Mix of MP5 and MP6 (SFL, Birds, R&S 6 Math, Language Arts with Grandma)
          DS2 9/1/11 - MP4M
          DD3 2/9/13 -MP2/MP3

Previous Years
          DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, SC 5/6, MP4 + FFL and R&S Math 5, MPOA Fable
          DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2/AAR/Storytime Treasures), Traditional Spelling 1, SC5/6 Year 1
          DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR), MP1

Comment

Julie! Christine! Wonderful news!
            Festina lentē,
            Jessica P

2021-2022 • 12th year HSing • 10th year MP
            DS 12th • AP Latin online, DE Calculus & Physics, HLN - Headed to Hillsdale College next fall
            DD 10th • HLN, Latin online
            DD 7th • HLN & Home
            DS 4th • HLN & Home
            Me • Third Form for Adults, MPOA; teaching TFL and co-directing @

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

Comment

Working...
            X