• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pschaeffer
    replied
    Re: Algebra DVDs

Hi everyone,

The full course of the algebra videos is now available for purchase! You can find it here: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...ons-streaming/

Leave a comment:

• GeorgiaMom
    replied

Even thought oldest is only starting 4A, I'm so glad you have a fee trial so I can check it out and see what this type of streaming course would look like!

Leave a comment:

• pschaeffer
    replied

Hi folks,

We have the first two chapters of the algebra DVDs up online! This is a free trial until we release the full course.

To view the videos you will have to be logged in to your memoriapress.com account. You can access them here: https://www.memoriapress.com/algebra-videos/

We will be keeping track of who watches the videos, so those of you that do go watch them will receive an email when the entire course is up and ready for purchase.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• PollyOR
    replied

Originally posted by tanya View Post
    Paul has said that his goal is to have the videos up for streaming by Aug. 31. Keep your fingers crossed!

Tanya
    Thank you for the update.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied

Paul has said that his goal is to have the videos up for streaming by Aug. 31. Keep your fingers crossed!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    replied

Any word on how long the process will take? We're starting up and chose to use the videos instead of enrolling in the online academy for Algebra. My daughter and I are hoping to be able to use them very soon.

Mindy

Leave a comment:

• Mandaleeni
    replied

Hello.

Paul is going to work on getting this done, and he will have a better idea next week about how long this process is going to take.

We'll be back in touch!

Tanya
    Thank you, Tanya! We started up today, so I'm looking forward to these!

Leave a comment:

• Lisapinn
    replied

Tanya
    Will you in the future have the option of buying a regular dvd? No hurry, we're just in 5th grade lol. We have an Internet bandwidth issue out here in the sticks and I'm sure we aren't the only ones. We will go to town with a laptop for online academy but it would be so wonderful to have the DVD at home if questions come up or she gets stuck.

I thought I'd mention it now, for rural folks like me. They make no good Internet option for us. The small bandwidth is all that's available and it is SLOW as an extra bonus. My adult daughter pays half what I do for unlimited high speed...but she has to live in town. I'm not making that trade-off lol.

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied

Hello.

Paul is going to work on getting this done, and he will have a better idea next week about how long this process is going to take.

We'll be back in touch!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Mandaleeni
    replied

Any word on the Algebra videos? I'm hoping to subscribe before we start school in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mandaleeni
    replied

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Yes, the videos will appear on the Algebra 1 product page.
    Great! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied

Originally posted by Mandaleeni View Post
    I'm so excited that these are going to be available soon - my reluctant math student starts algebra this fall & I hope this will help him feel like he has a better handle on math. Will they be listed for ordering under the Algebra section of the website?
    Yes, the videos will appear on the Algebra 1 product page.

Leave a comment:

• Mandaleeni
    replied

I'm so excited that these are going to be available soon - my reluctant math student starts algebra this fall & I hope this will help him feel like he has a better handle on math. Will they be listed for ordering under the Algebra section of the website?

Leave a comment:

• Eshmom
    replied

Mindy,

The Algebra I lessons have been fully edited and are ready to go onto our new website this summer. Rather than replicating dvds, we are going to stream them on our website, so you would just buy a subscription and have access to them. It is a large file, so it was going to be something like 17-18 dvds if we replicated them. Paul says he will have them up by July 1! I'll try to get a sample up before that so that you can see what they are going to look like.

Tanya
    That sounds great! A sample would be awesome! It would help in making my decision. Can't wait to see it!

Thanks Tanya!
    Mindy

Leave a comment:

• Benedictine15
    replied

Sounds awesome Tanya...I am really looking forward to seeing the new website!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X