discrepancy between TG quizzes and PDF quizzes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discrepancy between TG quizzes and PDF quizzes

I am doing King Arthur with my daughter right now and there is a discrepancy between the teacher book and the digital quiz file I have. My teacher book only has vocabulary quizzes and then a big test. My quiz file has detailed quizzes and then a final test. I had printed out the quizzes and gave one to my daughter, but now I can't grade it (without doing the work myself) because the quiz file does not have answers and my teacher book does not have this same quiz. Both of the books, student and teacher, came together in my complete 6M core package. Help?
    Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
    DD, 25, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
    DS, 23, BS '18 mechanical engineering
    DS, 21, chemistry major
    DS, 18, Physics major
    DD, 15, dyslexic, 10th grade customizednMP plus co-op
    DS, 12, super squirmy, possible dysgraphia, MP 7A
    DD, 6 , K- finally one who seems to like drawing and writing- first one since my oldest!

Re: discrepancy between TG quizzes and PDF quizzes

It sounds like you got an old teacher manual (we recently improved the quizzes and tests). Email us at sales@memoriapress.com and we will get you the answers in PDF form so you can grade! Sorry about the inconvenience.

Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Did geography 1 change recently? My son was working through Europe with a new student guide and Luxembourg and Liechtenstein were not in my teacher manual (granted it is old). The capital for Liechtenstein wasn't even in the textbook so we had to look it up elsewhere.

Dorinda
      Dorinda

For 2020-2021
      DD 17-12th with MPOA(Classical Studies 3), CLRC (Latin 6, Greek 5), Thinkwell (Calculus and Chemistry), Vita Beata (Divine Comedy), American History
      DS 15-9th with Lukeion(Latin 1 and Greek 1), Vita Beata (9th Literature)
      DS 12-7th with Right Start Level H online class, Vita Beata (6th Literature)
      DS 6 - 2nd blazing our own trail with Right Start D and a mix of MP materials

Comment

Dorinda,

We did update Geography I to include those areas that were left off of our first printing. If you want an updated teacher guide, just email sales@memoriapress.com and say that your teacher doesn't match your new student guide, and we'll replace it.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X