Online academy registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online academy registration

I just registered my son for Second Form MPOA. I accidentally left the "assign a student" screen and can't figure out how to get back to it?

Also, it asked for a student email. Can I use mine or should he have his own?

Thank you!
    Katie

2020/21: 7th year with MP
    DS 16: 11th, MPOA Euro Hist I, CS III, Divine Comedy; Schole Geometry, Spanish; Catholic Social Teaching, A & P
    DD 13: 9th, MPOA Diploma Program; Catholic Social Teaching, VT Alg. 1
    DD 9: MP 5, Seton Religion and Spelling, MPOA: FF Latin, Fable
    Twin DD's 7: MP 2, Seton Religion and Phonics

Re: Online academy registration

Okay, disregard the first part of the message. I found the link in the confirmation email.

Still wondering about the student email.

Also, I would like to sign him up for the Middle School Comp II class and the class we would want Wed afternoon..however, there is a possibility his Math program next year will be on Wed. afternoons. I won't know until July when they release the classes. Am I able to switch his class section this late if there turns out to be a conflict?

Thanks for all your help!
    Katie

DS 16: 11th, MPOA Euro Hist I, CS III, Divine Comedy; Schole Geometry, Spanish; Catholic Social Teaching, A & P

Comment

Katie...

I am sure Mr. Piland will answer the second part about switching but I can tell you that my daughter is in FFL this year and going into SFL for the next school year (7th) and we use my email. She doesn't have email...yet.
      PAX,
      Theresa

ds -27-ICU Nurse
      ds -24-Grad school: DeSales U. Physician's Assistant Program
      dd -21-Working and taking online courses for vet tech
      dd -12-7M along with some MPOA classes

"I am a product of long corridors, empty sunlit rooms, upstairs indoor silences, attics explored in solitude, distant noises of gurgling cisterns and pipes, and the noise of wind under the tiles. Also, of endless books." -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Benedictine15 View Post
        Katie...

I am sure Mr. Piland will answer the second part about switching but I can tell you that my daughter is in FFL this year and going into SFL for the next school year (7th) and we use my email. She doesn't have email...yet.
        Thank you for responding. Yes, I am not quite ready for him to have an email. We don't do screens other than quizlet and now he will have an online class, so he really doesn't have a need for one.

My son will be in 7th too. What section will your daughter be in? He will be in Mr. King's class. I am really excited for him to give this a try..and he is too! We need to work on typing over the summer I suppose!
        Katie

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
          Thank you for responding. Yes, I am not quite ready for him to have an email. We don't do screens other than quizlet and now he will have an online class, so he really doesn't have a need for one.

My son will be in 7th too. What section will your daughter be in? He will be in Mr. King's class. I am really excited for him to give this a try..and he is too! We need to work on typing over the summer I suppose!
          Hi Katie...

She will be with Mrs. Cutrer again on Fridays for SFL and with Mr. Maycock on Wednesdays for Classical Comp. I am sure your son will enjoy it.

The email is mostly used for teacher forum responses.

God bless!
          PAX,
          Theresa

ds -27-ICU Nurse

"I am a product of long corridors, empty sunlit rooms, upstairs indoor silences, attics explored in solitude, distant noises of gurgling cisterns and pipes, and the noise of wind under the tiles. Also, of endless books." -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Third Form & Ref/Con

I'm planning on MPOA for Third Form Latin and Ref/Con for my oldest boy, probably both with Keven Dray, Friday mornings and Tuesday mid-day, respectively. Anyone else taking those? We'll also have to be on the typing practice over the summer, Katie!

Those of you registering now, remember to use the code EARLYBIRD10 at checkout to receive 10% off your class fees! ( This promotional code expires on June 15, 2016.)
            Festina lentē,
            Jessica P

2020-2021
            11th year HSing · 9th year MP
            @ Home, HLN, & Latin online
            11th, 9th, 6th, 3rd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Re: Third Form & Ref/Con

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
              I'm planning on MPOA for Third Form Latin and Ref/Con for my oldest boy, probably both with Keven Dray, Friday mornings and Tuesday mid-day, respectively. Anyone else taking those? We'll also have to be on the typing practice over the summer, Katie!

Those of you registering now, remember to use the code EARLYBIRD10 at checkout to receive 10% off your class fees! ( This promotional code expires on June 15, 2016.)
              Oh nuts! I already paid!!!

I'll have to remember this for the Comp II registration. Thanks for the reminder!

His two classes will both be on Wednesday afternoons (hopefully).
              Katie

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                Oh nuts! I already paid!!!

I'll have to remember this for the Comp II registration. Thanks for the reminder!

His two classes will both be on Wednesday afternoons (hopefully).
                Maybe that promo will still be honored Katie. Doesn't hurt to ask!
                PAX,
                Theresa

ds -27-ICU Nurse

Comment

Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post

My rising 7th grade daughter will be in Ref/Con, but she will take Latin with Mr. King on Thursday.
                  DD 16 | 11th
                  DS 14 | 8th
                  DD 12 | 7A

12th Year HSing, 8th Year MP

Comment

Originally posted by Benedictine15 View Post
                    Hi Katie...

She will be with Mrs. Cutrer again on Fridays for SFL and with Mr. Maycock on Wednesdays for Classical Comp. I am sure your son will enjoy it.

The email is mostly used for teacher forum responses.

God bless!
                    I could be mistaken, but I think the student email receives posts from the News Forum and the Ask a Teacher Forum, where the parent email only receives email from the News Forum.
                    DD 16 | 11th
                    DS 14 | 8th
                    DD 12 | 7A

12th Year HSing, 8th Year MP

Comment

Working...
                    X