X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: special convention prices?

Originally posted by pschaeffer View Post
    Mary,

You just gave me a wonderful idea. I will completely change my position on the calendar if this year we use pictures of the employees of MP as the monthly images and my face is on the front cover. We can make sure Tanya's face is in September and she will stare you down every morning as you start your school year. How does that sound to everyone?

Paul
    YES, YES, YES! But only if I get to be in charge of costumes. My kids voted to dress you as Malvolio, complete with yellow tights.

Tanya staring down at me? That's not imposing - she's a sweetheart. Now, Mrs. Lowe glaring at me every morning? That makes my ears sting just thinking about it!
    Mary

DD15 - 9th core + CLRC Ancient Greek I & Latin IV + VideoText math
    DS12 - 7th core + Novare Earth Science + CLRC HS Latin I + VideoText math
    DD8 - SC level 2

Comment

The MP team had a great time meeting new faces and seeing familiar ones in Cincinnati! Check out this picture of Tanya and Hilary Blair!

Click image for larger version

Name:	tanya and blair.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	426.8 KB
ID:	103864

Comment

Originally posted by ryan View Post
        The MP team had a great time meeting new faces and seeing familiar ones in Cincinnati! Check out this picture of Tanya and Hilary Blair!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]353[/ATTACH]
        Cool picture!...I was getting ready to welcome you to the forums and realized you have "Super Moderator" under your name! 😆
        Tahara

Homeschooling two boys
        DS -21 (9/00) Homeschool graduate, in college
        DS -17 (9/04) (SN)
        DS -15 (7/06)

Comment

Originally posted by ryan View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]353[/ATTACH]
          I want to work a convention with Tanya! She takes pictures and talks about calendars and has a lovely time. I, on the other hand, had to label my coffee so that it didn't get pilfered *coughcoughbyMr.Cothrancoughcough** and contend with Paul and his wheezing fits/hive breakouts whenever the topic of paper calendars was broached. *cracks up laughing*

It looks like you had a great time! It's so nice to "see" you, HillaryBlair!
          Mary

DD15 - 9th core + CLRC Ancient Greek I & Latin IV + VideoText math
          DS12 - 7th core + Novare Earth Science + CLRC HS Latin I + VideoText math
          DD8 - SC level 2

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. When I work a convention with Tanya I never get nice conversations about calendars (maybe emotionally-charged ones though) and she never takes pictures with me! Hm. Maybe you and I are talking about different Tanyas :P
            Paul Schaeffer
            --
            Academy Director
            Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Tanya, it was great to meet you and hang out at the MP booth for awhile! I could have spent all day with y'all!

Blair
              Blair

Mom to 6 sweet girls and finally a boy!
              SB - 9 - starting MP 5M
              A - 7 - starting MP 3rd
              M - 5 - starting MP 1st
              F & SG - 4 year old identical twinners
              CJ - a rascally, busy 2 year old
              GH - 4/17/2017, much adored, baby brother!

Comment

Blair,

You should have stayed all day with us! We would have kept you!

Thank you for introducing yourself to me! I wonder how many people went through there from the forum and didn't say hi!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
                X