Question about lesson plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about lesson plans

I think I have finally figured out what items I need to order for Fall. It will be our first time using MP, so I'll need to sub some items. For example, my moderated third grader does not know cursive and I'll need to get the first grade version of that. My question is about the lesson plans. How will that work, Will I get separate lesson plans for the cursive or are the lesson plan books put together depending on what you order? If it is separate plans, does that cost more money? I'll have other items subbed too, but that was the easiest example. I hope this makes sense, I'm getting very distracted by children!
    Thanks, Courtney
    Joyfully, Courtney
    DS13, DS12, DS10, DD8

You will get separate lesson plans but they automatically come in the package and do not affect the cost.

However, if you swap out something that has a different price (for example, swapping out Classical Composition Fable for IEW's All Things Fun & Fascinating), then the price of the package will change accordingly.

Hopefully I am being clear!

Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

My son also started cursive in third grade with NAC1. I simply wrote in that assignment somewhere in the middle of the weekly lesson plan were there was extra room so it'd be all in one place.
      HTH!
      Festina lentē,
      Jessica P

10th year HSing · 8th year MP
      @ Home, HLN, & MPOA
      10th, 8th, 5th, 2nd

Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School

Comment

Working...
      X