Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grade 3 Lesson Plans

Hello...

How far back are lesson plans still made available?

I ask because I am planning to do the 3rd grade core, but with the older literature selections (Moffats, etc.), Intro to Composition writing, and Spelling Workout...Is it possible to still get a year curriculum guide with those selections?...Could a person go way back and get plans with R&S Grammar?

I have the same question about the second grade core, with the older lit (Popper's), but with Spelling Workout?
    Tahara

Homeschooling two boys
    DS -19 (9/00) Homeschool graduate, 2nd year in college
    DS -15 (9/04) (SN) MP Year 8 w/ FF Latin
    DS -13 (7/06) MP Year 8 w/ FF Latin

I ordered a few weeks ago and was told they had a few of the "Moffats" plans left so I requested those. It has the R&S spelling in it and does not have some of the fun new extras like the review box. I use a different spelling so that didn't bother me. But I do miss the new appendix items.
    Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
    DD, 25, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
    DS, 23, BS '18 mechanical engineering
    DS, 21, chemistry major
    DS, 18, Physics major
    DD, 15, dyslexic, 10th grade customizednMP plus co-op
    DS, 12, super squirmy, possible dysgraphia, MP 7A
    DD, 6 , K- finally one who seems to like drawing and writing- first one since my oldest!

Comment

Tahara,

We would provide the regular lesson plans with individual lesson plans for the old 3rd grade literature selections and Intro to Comp. I looked and what we do have for RS Grammar also includes RS Spelling and our composition plans prior to having Intro to Comp. We could sell them to you, but I want you to know what you would be getting!

For 2nd grade, we would do the same: regular lesson plans with individual lesson plans for the old 2nd grade literature.

If this sounds good, email or call us to place your order.

Paul
      Paul Schaeffer
      --
      Academy Director
      Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Thank you, Paul...

I looked at the lesson plans I have, and it includes the old Intro to Comp., R&S Spelling, and the old lit...It might make more sense for me to just use that and get individual plans for the new Intro to Comp. and Spelling Workout...Or has other material in the plans changed, making getting a new one the best choice?

For 2nd grade, I have the plans for the old lit (I bought them this year), I just never bought the grade lesson plans...I wondered if there was a way to have it included in the same book, but I won't worry about that...

ETA: This whole thing is probably best avoided by just using what I already have here, R&S Spelling and all!
        Last edited by The Autumn Oak; 05-07-2015, 03:28 PM.
        Tahara

Homeschooling two boys
        DS -19 (9/00) Homeschool graduate, 2nd year in college
        DS -15 (9/04) (SN) MP Year 8 w/ FF Latin
        DS -13 (7/06) MP Year 8 w/ FF Latin

Comment

The current 3rd grade accelerated plans have IEW, Spelling Workout, the new lit, and the American biographies. I agree that it might be best to use what you have and send us an email for Intro to Comp and Spelling Workout.

Paul
          Paul Schaeffer
          --
          Academy Director
          Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Working...
          X