Science & Enrichment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Science & Enrichment

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is there someplace on the website where I can buy the music or do I need to find it on my own? Are the Art selections from the Art Cards?
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
    ds 25, graduated
    dd 11th Grade
    dd 8th Grade
    ds 6th Grade

That's not a stupid question at all! The Art selections are from the Art Cards. The music we do not sell a CD of, so you will need to find those on your own. I believe some MP users have created Spotify lists for certain grades, but I can't seem to find them right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      That's not a stupid question at all! The Art selections are from the Art Cards. The music we do not sell a CD of, so you will need to find those on your own. I believe some MP users have created Spotify lists for certain grades, but I can't seem to find them right now.
      Thank you :-) I have no idea what a Spotify list is (boy I'm feeling old, LOL). Should I start a separate thread regarding it?
      Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
      ds 25, graduated
      dd 11th Grade
      dd 8th Grade
      ds 6th Grade

Comment

Spotify is website that allows you to stream music, and you are welcome to start a thread about it if you'd like.

Comment

Thank you, I'll do that :-)
          Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
          ds 25, graduated
          dd 11th Grade
          dd 8th Grade
          ds 6th Grade

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
            Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is there someplace on the website where I can buy the music or do I need to find it on my own? Are the Art selections from the Art Cards?
            We are doing kindergarten now and I have a playlist saved as a youtube channel. But make sure you watch ALL of the videos first!! We were watching one together (that I previewed the first little bit of, but not the entire thing) and they had cut in a movie scene or something that was NOT kindergarten appropriate!!!! My faves are the ones that are shown in the old cartoons or there are some with he muppets performing the classical pieces. They are great for his age!! And he ALWAYS remembers those composers and titles better! He still asks to listen to "Blue Danube" because it is an old Daffy Duck cartoon!

Comment

Working...
            X