Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Grade Science and Enrichment Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Grade Science and Enrichment Guide?

I can't seem to find a Second Grade Science and Enrichment Guide on MP's website. Am I not searching well, or is there not one? If there isn't a guide, does one just read the books like the Read-Alouds and not have any activities/etc?
    Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
    ds 25, graduated
    dd 11th Grade
    dd 8th Grade
    ds 6th Grade

it is there

Originally posted by Cheryl in CA View Post
    I can't seem to find a Second Grade Science and Enrichment Guide on MP's website. Am I not searching well, or is there not one? If there isn't a guide, does one just read the books like the Read-Alouds and not have any activities/etc?
    It is on the second grade core page listed second from the bottom. Also you can find it in the primary resources page listed at the bottom on the individual items.

I don't know how to link. If you don't find it let us know. The enrichment is fabulous, but you probably already know that.
    Dawn
    Son and Daughter (twins) 8, MP Second Grade 2016-2017
    Completed Jr. Kindergarten, Kindergarten, First Grade
    Son 22, Corrections Officer, Marching Band Horn line Instructor
    Daughter 17, PS, 3rd year Marching Band, 1st Flute

Comment

Originally posted by Openhearted View Post
      It is on the second grade core page listed second from the bottom. Also you can find it in the primary resources page listed at the bottom on the individual items.

I don't know how to link. If you don't find it let us know. The enrichment is fabulous, but you probably already know that.
      Thank you so much!!! That seems to be the only place it's listed, and I couldn't find it.
      Cheryl, mom to:

ds 26, graduated
      ds 25, graduated
      dd 11th Grade
      dd 8th Grade
      ds 6th Grade

Comment

Working...
      X