Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no MP conference this year :(

Hello Everyone!

Last year I remember seeing info about the MP summer conference sometime in January or February. Today I started to look for it and discovered that there will not be one this year. Sad! I had such a great time last year and learned so much, and I really enjoyed meeting all the other homeschool moms and teachers there. Since there will not be an MP conference this year, I wondered if any of you are planning to attend other conferences. If so, which ones? It would be great to connect again this summer.

Thanks!
    Melissa

DS-10, DD-9, DS-7

2014 Plenary sessions available on the MP website!

I was also disappointed to learn of the year off from MP conference this summer, but I was delighted to find 2014 plenary sessions posted on the website. I thoroughly enjoyed Mrs. Lowe's opening talk (Classical Education and the Future: Two Keys for Success), and I am hoping she will publish the full text in an upcoming issue of Classical Teacher. I am particularly interested in the final outline point - "Progressive Education Analogies: Preschool Explorer or Scientific Researcher" - which I don't think she had time to cover.
    Cindy Davis
    Science and Math teacher at Highlands Latin School - Indianapolis
    ds-26 college graduate: independent young adult
    ds-24 college graduate: 3rd year med school
    dd-22 college graduate: working as a registered nurse

Comment

Working...
    X