List of charter and private school using MP Latin texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of charter and private school using MP Latin texts

I saw a thread that said that MP has secular versions of FFL and LC that certain charter schools utilize. I would love a nationwide list of private and charter schools that use MP Latin curriculum. Is such a list available? To be clear, I have seen the few schools listed on the Classical Latin School Association site. I realize that those follow the core curriculum exactly. I want to locate schools that use MP materials for at least part of their curriculum.

Anastasia Heder
    using MP JK, 1, 3, and 7

Anastasia,

These are the charter schools currently using our materials to a partial degree:
    - Roger Bacon Academy, NC
    - Parnassus Preparatory School, MN
    - Appleton Classical School, WI

More are in the works, but that is how it currently stands.

Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

There is a 3 day hybrid school in St. Louis that is transitioning to mostly MP material at least for K-8.
      Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
      DD, 27, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
      DS, 25, BS '18 mechanical engineering
      DS, 23, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
      (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
      DS, 21, Physics and math major
      DD, 18, dyslexic, 12th grade dual enrolled
      DS, 14, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 9th MPOA diploma student
      DD, 8 , 2nd Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Comment

Momgineer..
        Are you in STL? We are attending a meeting for this school at the end of the month.
        Katie

DS 17: Senior!
        DD 14: 10th
        DD 10: 6th
        Twin DD's 8: 3rd
        Mix of MP, Co-op, TAN and traveling the U.S

Comment

For the record, there are many private Christian schools using our Latin programs around the country, but we do not have a complete list of them and they would be too many to list here. If you are wondering if there is one in your area, you can PM me and I'll look to see what I can find.

Paul
          Paul Schaeffer
          --
          Academy Director
          Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

I am north of Wentzville. JPII? I'm so excited they switched from the mix of Seton and MODG they used to use to these awesome books. Unfortunantly I don't think I can swing tuition for 3 and I don't think they will tolerate my dyslexic daughter plus the high school is too far away (they won't be opening a high school at the Gianna campus I hear). So we will probably continue using MP at home.
            Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
            DD, 27, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
            DS, 25, BS '18 mechanical engineering
            DS, 23, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
            (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
            DS, 21, Physics and math major
            DD, 18, dyslexic, 12th grade dual enrolled
            DS, 14, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 9th MPOA diploma student
            DD, 8 , 2nd Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Comment

Working...
            X