Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pschaeffer
    replied
    After I posted the good news we realized that our system only handled well the quizzes & tests that accompanied Teacher's Manuals that were purchased individually. If the Teacher's Manual was purchased as part of a set, it didn't automatically get added to your account.

We are working on fixing that issue but it may take us a while. In the meantime, if we need to manually add some quizzes & tests to your account, send us an email at [email protected]

Have a great day,
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Paul--thank you! That is fantastic news. I logged into my account and seem to have only a few of the options I've purchased in the past (looks mostly like fourth grade). Who can I contact to see about getting my other years added? This is really going to improve efficiency for me. I can't say how thankful I am!

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    replied
    That is fantastic! Thank you both!

Leave a comment:

• pschaeffer
    replied
    I have even better news that what Tanya posted--we have found a way to give those that have already bought the teacher manuals access to the PDFs through your account on memoriapress.com. Just log in to your account by going to "My Account", click on the tab "Files" and you should be able to download them from there.

Have a happy Thanksgiving,
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello.

We actually have the downloadable quizzes almost ready to go. I think the plan is to send them along when you purchase a teacher manual. If you want to get some for teacher manuals you have already purchased, just email [email protected], and she can send them to you.

And you are waiting on me to schedule 5th grade poetry. I have it on my list and will hopefully get to it soon. We had to get the next Classical Teacher ready to go to the printer, and now I am working on the new gap year 4th grade plans, but after that, I'm planning to work on 5th.

Lots to do!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• jenniferjb
    started a topic Printable quizzes / Poetry Lesson plans Update

Printable quizzes / Poetry Lesson plans Update

Do you have any update on printable quizzes and tests? What about lesson plans for 5th grade poetry?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by jenniferjb; 11-24-2014, 10:44 AM.
Working...
X