First Start French

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Start French

Will there be more levels added to First Start French?

Hello.
    If we do add more French, it won't be for several years. We have to get Greek and Spanish out first!

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Ooo, Tanya! Spanish?! Really? Can you please tell us more about that? Program outline, when you all plan to have the first level available etc? Thanks!
      homeschooling mother to a 16yo boy & 18yo girl, both learning at the high school level, and an adult son whom I homeschooled all the way through. You are welcome to read more about our homeschooling life at my blog: link via my username. Please forgive any typos in my comments here! I'm disabled and can't always type clearly.

Comment

Do I remember that correctly, Tanya, that Cheryl Lowe herself is learning Spanish to write the program? It seems like that's what I heard at the conference. How can you not be inspired by that lovely lady? She's amazing.
        Festina lentē,
        Jessica P

'22-'23 • 13th year HSing • 11th year MP
        DS Hillsdale College freshman
        DD 11th • HLN & Latin online
        DD 8th • HLN & Home
        DS 5th • HLN & Home
        Me • Memoria College, MPOA Fourth Form for Adults

Teaching Third Form Latin and co-directing @
        Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

Comment

Hello.

Cheryl is indeed writing the Spanish program. I'm not sure what was said about it at the conference. I generally hear nothing until I've watched the dvds since I'm running around like a crazy person!

I don't have any kind of eta yet. Greek is first!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
          X