Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Grade Enrichment Supplemental Books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Grade Enrichment Supplemental Books?

Will there be additional/ different supplemental history and science books to go along with the Second Grade Enrichment Guide or will the same set be used again? Is there any way to get an idea of what titles those would be, or at least what topics they would cover?
    2018/2019
    Dd 12: MP 7A and First Form Greek
    Ds 10: MP 5M
    Ds 5: MP K

There will be supplemental science and social studies books to accompany second grade enrichment. In the first 20 weeks I used the same books listed in the curriculum guide but did add a book on earthquakes that was new. Not sure about the last 9 weeks yet but I will let you know as soon as I figure it out......

Michelle T

Comment

Oh, I totally forgot that the current lesson plans will already have those books in them. I have received my 2nd grade plans, but they are waiting at my parents house in the US. We live overseas and all of our homeschooling books are brought to us via visits by grandparents. So it will be another month before I actually get my books in my hands! I'm trying to make sure I have what I need for the Enrichment portion. I've bought the read alouds, and I already own many of the K-1 supplemental social studies and science books. I was just wondering if there are many additional books used for the 2nd grade plans? We don't have an English library so I have to purchase every title we will use. I can't realistically purchase all of them, but I love to build up our home library here.
      2018/2019
      Dd 12: MP 7A and First Form Greek
      Ds 10: MP 5M
      Ds 5: MP K

Comment

Angela,

I tried to put the list of resource books up for you today, but the file is too large. If you want to email me, I'll send them to you that way. I feel like this list will change because we don't have any of the Let's Read and Find Out books in here yet. But this will at least give you an idea of what we've looked at so far.

Regards,

Tanya
        tanya@memoriapress.com

Comment

Working...
        X