Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd grade science enrichment?

Hi!

I know changes are being made to 2nd grade enrichment and am wondering, will it also include science enrichment readings similar to the current 1st grade enrichment? We are working through the 1st grade enrichment with the goal of starting the new 2nd grade enrichment sometime in the fall, and I love how each picture book is paired with a complementary science book. Will that continue?

Thanks!

I think I answered my own question- I just checked the 2nd grade lesson plans and they do list science readings with enrichment. So if that is the case, great! Thanks! I was uncertain because I didn't see a list of science enrichment books anywhere yet.

Comment

That list of science enrichment books will be finalized when we get the enrichment guide completed. I am waiting to see if Michelle wants to make any changes to the selections as she writes the guide.

Tanya

Comment

Thank you! Do you know yet when the 2nd grade enrichment will start shipping out? We are finishing up 1st grade enrichment but will probably be ready to start 2nd grade enrichment in September or October.

Best,
        Elizabeth

Comment

Elizabeth,

We are getting ready to print a short-term book of 20 lessons for 2nd grade to get you through until we can finish it. So you will be able to get started with that when you are ready. It will be here in a couple of weeks.

Tanya

Comment

Fantastic! Thank you, Tanya, that is very helpful for planning. I'll plan to order in a few weeks.

Best,

Elizabeth

Comment

Working...
            X