Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runners?

Hello!

Hope this is ok to post here..I am wondering if any of you going to the conference would like to meet for a run early morning or evening one or more of those days? I am not familiar with the area and would love to have a running buddy! I will be in town Wednesday-Friday.

Katie
    Katie

DS 17: Senior!
    DD 14: 10th
    DD 10: 6th
    Twin DD's 8: 3rd
    Mix of MP, Co-op, TAN and traveling the U.S

Originally posted by Katie View Post
    Hello!

Hope this is ok to post here..I am wondering if any of you going to the conference would like to meet for a run early morning or evening one or more of those days? I am not familiar with the area and would love to have a running buddy! I will be in town Wednesday-Friday.

Katie
    Ahhh, Katie. This post is the kick in the pants that I need to get my butt back on the treadmill.

I won't be ready to run with others by the conference, but if no one else chimes in, I'll at least be able to point you in the right direction of where to go.

I'm the mother of twins as well .... my identical boys are 6 {sniff}. I've been off from running for about a year (pregnancy), and need to get back in the game.
    Plans for 2021-22

Year 11 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 26 - Small Business owner with 2 locations
    DD2 - 15 - 10th grade - HLS Cottage School/MPOA/True North Academy/Vita Beata - equestrian
    DS3 - 13 -6A Cottage School - soccer/tennis -dyslexia and dysgraphia
    DS4 - 13 - 6A Cottage School -soccer -auditory processing disorder
    DD5 - 9 - 4A, Cottage School/MPOA -equestrian
    DS6 - 7 - MPK - first time at the Cottage School this fall!

Comment

Diana,

I understand about needing that boost! I made myself sign up for a race and a competition not to long after my last pregnancy to keep me motivated. Early morning workouts is my secret to a patient and happy mama through our school days! (and a patient wife)

I would love suggestions for safe places to run, thank you! My hotel is a couple of miles from Highlands School. I have also noticed that there is a CrossFit in the area so I may drop in to that as well.

Maybe by next year's conference, we can plan a run
      Katie

DS 17: Senior!
      DD 14: 10th
      DD 10: 6th
      Twin DD's 8: 3rd
      Mix of MP, Co-op, TAN and traveling the U.S

Comment

Katie,
        I'm coming to the conference with a running friend! Can you drop me a private message with your info and I'll connect you two? Click on my username and private message will be an option.
        Thanks!
        Festina lentē,
        Jessica P

2021-2022 • 12th year HSing • 10th year MP
        DS 12th • AP Latin online, DE Calculus & Physics, HLN - Headed to Hillsdale College next fall
        DD 10th • HLN, Latin online
        DD 7th • HLN & Home
        DS 4th • HLN & Home
        Me • Third Form for Adults, MPOA; Memoria College

Teaching TFL and co-directing @
        Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

Comment

Working...
        X