• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    pickandgrin

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Tracey,
    I checked it and it should be working with the "memoriapress" password. Can you give it another try? Sorry about that!
    Oh, and I just noticed you are in TN! Where?
    pickandgrin
    Last edited by pickandgrin; 06-29-2014, 02:20 PM. Reason: more to say!

Leave a comment:

• Twenty4Seven

• Twenty4Seven
    replied
    password problem

I have tried that password and every possible combination I can think of (spaces, capitals). Can you help? I sure would like to use this resource you have created. Sounds great!
    Tracey

Leave a comment:

• CelticaDea

• CelticaDea
    replied
    Thank you so much for the info. I'm not up to Latin yet with my girls but quizlet.com is awesome! Just made an arithmetic set.

Thanks again for the resource!

Leave a comment:

• Kami

• Kami
    replied
    Thank you!

Thanks Jessica!

Can't wait to check it out!

Kami

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin

• Cumulative Prima Latina Review Resource via Quizlet

Friends,
    Just wanted to share this link: http://quizlet.com/_ow4lg
    I've made a cumulative Prima Latina set with all vocab, grammar, practical Latin and sayings for my daughter to use over the summer. If you aren't familiar with Quizlet, it's an amazing free study/review system that works well on desktop, tablet, and even smart phone with a touch screen. There are learning modes and flashcard reviews. Favorite in my house is the speed-race matching game on my smart phone. I thought some of you others might enjoy having this as a resource over the summer. Please let me know if you see any typos and I'll edit it. I have designs on making one for Latina Christiana 1 as well, but haven't conquered that one yet.

You'll need this password: memoriapress

Enjoy!
Working...
X