Henle Latin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henle Latin

I was wondering if there is a set of flashcards to go with Henle Latin 1? We used MODG's Latin 1A this year, which covers ch 1-3 in Henle I and I was also wondering if there were any good supplements to keep this information fresh over the summer. Something along the lines of Ludere or a review book? Any suggestions?

flash cards

In the Memoria Press lesson plans for Henle I the students make their own flash cards for vocabulary and grammar rules.
    Blessings,
    Jude

dd 17
    ds 14
    ds 11
    ds 9
    dd 7
    ds 4
    dd 2
    DD24
    DS21
    DS18
    DS16
    DD14
    DS11
    DD9

Comment

Henle I

We were instructed to do that too. I guess I just like the idea of having them all neatly printed, DS 15 is always in a hurry when completing them, and they are not very nice to look at. (This is an issue for another day) Young sir likes to use quizlet, but I like to quiz him myself every week (at least) so that he knows he is accountable for learning them. Are there games or anything in the Memoria press Henle guides? I showed him his brother's Ludere Latin I book today and he said it looked fun. But I'm not sure it's going to reinforce all that he has learned. Maybe I and II? Or is there something else out there?

Comment

Hello.

The only supplements we have for Henle are our Study Guides (which are really just lesson plans that keep you moving at a steady progress through the book) and Quizzes & Tests. We are working on a more intensive teacher guide that will have scripted lessons in it, so that may come this fall if we can get it completed this summer.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

flashcard solution

I have found the online Anki spaced repetition flashcards to be very helpful. And a bonus is that there is already a full set of Henle I vocabulary on there (look in "shared decks"). Here is the link: http://ankisrs.net/ It's not terribly user friendly at first, but it is well worth the time to learn.
          Tracey

Comment

Working...
          X