Re: Bob Books (Kindle Format SALE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bob Books (Kindle Format SALE!)

I know it’s been a while since I’ve seen a sale and really promoted it, but today I just discovered that some of the Bob Books sets are on sale in a Kindle format for ONLY $0.99! That’s amazing! I just downloaded the Rhyming Books, which is the only set we do not physically have right now and my learning-to-read-four-almost-five-year-old and she is diving in. Already working on Book 2! Woohoo!!

Bob Books: Rhyming Words
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HDPP1MC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957& creativeASIN=B00HDPP1MC&linkCode=as2&tag=creatmadn e-20

(Please consider using my affiliate link.)

It looks like all the sets are available, most are currently $0.99 while Sets 1 & 2 and 4 & 5 are less than $10. Which is still better than the full book price. I also want to note that I'm not normally a huge proponent of using digital materials (we definitely prefer a physical book), but the $1 price is so good in my opinion and another exciting way to promote reading is worth it to me. (And I'm a complete penny pincher!!)
    Margaret of Georgia, in west TN – Enginerd’s wife and Mama

2019-2020/-2021 · Homeschooling since 2011.
    Trekking along at a student self-pace...
    DD Summer 2009 · 5th/6th + BS3&4
    DD Summer 2011 · SC4/SC5*6 + BS3&4
    DS Summer 2014 · K/SC2 + SL P + K
    DD Summer 2017 · Pre + SL T
    DS Autumn 2019 • Baby

Memoria Scholé Academy
    Blog: Creative Madness Mama
    @ CherryBlossomMJ

That's awesome! My daughter wants to read something on my Kindle and there's only adult books. She'll be excited to see something she can read

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X