200 Questions Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200 Questions Question

I bought a used Beta version of the 200 Questions About American History set. Some of the questions do not seem to line up with the chapters it says the answers are in. For example: Question 32 says "Chief frustration of American Colonists..." and lists chap 32 as containing this answer but chapter 32 is "The Battle of Bunker Hill". Was this fixed in the final version?

Also, we are using this at an accelerated pace so will the lesson plans still be useful for us? After which questions do I give him the tests? I figured Test 1 out but the remaining ones are a bit difficult to see.
    The Homeschool Grads:
    J- 6/96
    S- 11/98

Homeschooling:
    G- 4/04 (mild ASD/mild intellectual delay)
    D- 5/05
    F- 7/08 (my only girl)

New Homeschooler:
    M- 9/16: JrK

Enigma,

My version of this guide doesn't match yours, so you must have a really old one. Mine has that question as question #29, and the answer is "taxation without representation" (Guerber Ch. 30, Everything p. 20).

The lesson plans do have the list for you of which questions to answer as you read through Guerber and when to take the tests. I'm sure you can figure it out yourself though if you don't want to invest in the plans.

Cheers,

Tanya

Comment

Thank you, Tanya. Off to order the new version and the plans....
      The Homeschool Grads:
      J- 6/96
      S- 11/98

Homeschooling:
      G- 4/04 (mild ASD/mild intellectual delay)
      D- 5/05
      F- 7/08 (my only girl)

New Homeschooler:
      M- 9/16: JrK

Comment

Working...
      X