Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jen (formerly) in Japan
    replied
    First Form, definitely. I had used a dozen Latin curricula (including LC I more than a decade ago), but it wasn't until I sprung for FF that every piece of Latin I had ever seen fell perfectly into place. I've gone through it 3 times now and it's the absolute best "mastery based" Latin curriculum available in today's homeschool market.

Honestly, I wish MP would revise LC I *to* make it better and more cohesive. Looking at it now, it's actually rather "random".

Jen

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    I do the same as pickandgrin. I'm looking forward to FF1 next year.

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    I'm just learning along with my kids. I watch all the DVDs with them and get a separate workbook to complete myself. My oldest is finishing up LC1 and I'm having to work a bit on memory for the vocabulary to keep up with him, but I've not needed to be ahead so far. I plan to go with him as much as I can since we're doing Latin for the long-haul and there are three others coming up after him. I have the added benefit of PL going on in the house again this year with really helps with review. It helps me see the value of the one-room schoolhouse: everyone was always hearing everything they'd ever learned, aloud, daily and the little ones heard things for years that they'd learn in the future. Genius!

Leave a comment:

• GrammarGirl
    started a topic Which Latin for Mommy?

Which Latin for Mommy?

I will be using Prima Latina with my dd6 in the fall and would love to prepare myself for this exciting venture by working through an introductory Latin program. Do I start with LC or FFL?
Working...
X