Grade School Recitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grade School Recitation

I see that one can now purchase the Recitation separately. Does it still come with the complete lesson plans, or does one have to purchase it separately?

Oraetlabora,

The Grammar Recitation book is available as a single, combined volume of the entire canon of questions. You can use this book to work your way through the questions themselves, or as a reference while you are working through the Workbook series.

The Grammar Recitation Workbook series contains the same questions, broken up into digestible amounts for each year of study, and includes practice exercises for the questions learned each week. These books are very easy to follow, even without a specific lesson plan. If you would like a lesson plan, Memoria has them listed on their website in a category on the Classical Core Curriculum page. You can scroll down to Writing and Grammar. There is a plan for the first level of the program, but that is all I see right now. You can always request it for a higher level and see if they have it.

I hope that helps with your question.

AMDG,
    Sarah
    2020-2021
    16th Year HSing; 10th Year with MP
    DD, 19, Homeschool grad; college sophomore
    DS, 16
    DD, 14
    DD, 12
    DD, 10
    DD, 8
    DD, 6
    +DS+
    DS, 2

Comment

While Sarah did a great job explaining the English Grammar Recitation program, I wasn't sure if your original question was directed towards that program or the "recitation" that covers the important points of each subject and is included in the lesson plans. If you buy just the "recitation" portion (listed on this page: http://www.memoriapress.com/curriculum/individual-lesson-plans-subject), it does not come with any lesson plans.
      Paul Schaeffer
      --
      Academy Director
      Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

oops!

Paul,
        Thank you for correcting me! You are probably right...I misread her title! Thanks for catching that!

AMDG,
        Sarah
        2020-2021
        16th Year HSing; 10th Year with MP
        DD, 19, Homeschool grad; college sophomore
        DS, 16
        DD, 14
        DD, 12
        DD, 10
        DD, 8
        DD, 6
        +DS+
        DS, 2

Comment

And the Recitation is still included in the Curriculum Guide. We didn't take it out. We just made it available for those not wishing to use our full curriculum package.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
          X