Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the appendix in The Wind in the Willows literature guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the appendix in The Wind in the Willows literature guide?

I am going through all of my 7th grade materials to get a feel for the flow of the week. On the first day of The Wind in the Willows the lesson plans say to read the background information on The Wind in the Willows and Kenneth Grahame. I cannot find this in the teacher guide, student guide, lesson plans, or an appendix in the book itself.
    4 boys
    5th: MP Core 4 with MUS Epsilon
    7th: MP 7th MUS Pre-Algebra
    11th: This year seems like a mess now that he has done all of the MP cores.
    College Freshman at Maine Maritime Academy: started MP courses way back in 5th grade
    All: MP co-op on Wednesday

The lesson plans specify that that background information should be in the appendix of the lesson plans. As I looked for it, I realized that we never got that information from our teacher! We will work to correct this, but for now any online summary would do.

Sorry for the confusion,
    Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Thank you

Thank you very much for looking into this for me. I know the whole seventh grade is pretty new. I was thinking it might just be an oversight. MP is always so helpful with answering questions and updating any materials that need updating.
      4 boys
      5th: MP Core 4 with MUS Epsilon
      7th: MP 7th MUS Pre-Algebra
      11th: This year seems like a mess now that he has done all of the MP cores.
      College Freshman at Maine Maritime Academy: started MP courses way back in 5th grade
      All: MP co-op on Wednesday

Comment

Working...
      X