Prealgebra Quizzes/Tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prealgebra Quizzes/Tests

I apologize for asking this because I believe I remember seeing an answer somewhere but my search came up empty.

Are there, or will there be, quizzes and tests to go along with College of the Redwoods Prealgebra?

Thanks for bearing with my many questions as we prepare to start next week!

Hello.

Don't worry about asking questions! That is what this forum is for. There are pre-algebra quizzes and tests coming soon. We are doing some final editing work now, so I'm thinking they will be available sometime this fall.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Great! So...will they be included with the individual lesson plans or a separate booklet? Trying to decide if I can order the pdf of the math lesson plans now or wait so it's all included.

Comment

They will be in a separate booklet for now. We are working on the solutions, which will show the work for each problem. Also, we will have overhead worksheets in the back to aid with teaching, so it will be a rather substantial little book.

Tanya

Comment

Speed Drills - Curriculum Plan Math

The Curriculum plan lists "Speed Drills" in our math section. Does the College of Redwoods Pre-Algebra have Speed Drills? We have the entire 7th grade and I can't find them. Teaching 5 so I may be overlooking them but honestly if they exist I can't find them. Will the test/quiz book be ready soon? Thanks.

Comment

Hello.

There are no speed drills in the pre-algebra program. Our teachers find them online or use a package of speed drills that Rod & Staff publishes. The goal is to reinforce the mastery of math facts that we worked so hard for students to master in grammar school. I feel like you can create your own speed drill pages online pretty easily these days.

We are very close with the quizzes and tests. Our copy editor has them now. You should be able to get them by the end of Sept. if you want to check back with us then.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

College of Redwoods Pre Algebra

Tanya, thanks for the update. We love the R&S drills and will purchase those. Enjoying our 7th grade package.

Comment

Just wondering if you will sell the Rod and Staff speed drill booklet for this grade level through MP when the prealgebra quiz/test packet is ready or if it would need to be purchased through Rod and Staff?

Comment

We sell the RS speed drills if you order over the phone. They cost $8.95.

Paul
                  Paul Schaeffer
                  --
                  Director, Schools Division
                  Memoria Press

Comment

Working...
                  X