Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th grade curriculum guide

Dear Memoria Press,

I received my materials today for my 5th, 3rd, and 1st grade students. I was even more delighted than I expected with the materials, guides, and pacing of studies for the year. My question is about the fifth grade guide. It does not have any recitations or final exams listed in the appendix. Where do I find these? Or, do I make up my own for fifth grade? I would love to have these materials. I thought about just using the same recitations that are listed in the third grade appendix.

Sincerely,

Kim

I've found the answer!

Dear Memoria Press,

The introduction to the study guide clearly states that recitation is incorporated throughout every subject. I should have read the intro first!

Thanks,

Kim

Comment

Kim,

You are right! There are drill questions for Famous Men of the Middle Ages, Christian Studies, and Latin. But we really do plan to have a formal recitation organized for you one day. Unfortunately, it didn't happen this summer like I was hoping.

The quizzes, tests, and final exams are in the teacher guides for each subject for 5th grade. I hope you found those too!

Let us know if you have further questions as you explore your curriculum. We are always glad to help!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
      X