Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poetry for 7th grade schedule

Good Morning!

I ordered this yesterday and asked if there was a lesson plan available. The answer is no but they are working on a study guide. I guess what I'm really interested in knowing is how it's scheduled. Can anyone shed some light on that for me? Thanks
    Blessings,
    Kelly

As I looked into this, I realized that we must have made a mistake when we spoke to you on the phone. The poetry lesson plans are available by buying the literature lesson plans for 7th grade. We currently have poetry scheduled as the literature study for the first eight weeks of the school year.

Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Director, Schools Division
    Memoria Press

Comment

Thank you, Paul I'm sort of mixing it up with my sixth graders and doing the 7th grade poetry because that's what time period we are in for history and then doing Anne of Green Gables, Treasure Island and The Hobbit for lit. So I could just divide the poetry book into 8 weeks and start Anne of Green Gables after that? I'm assuming the entire poetry book is finished in the eight weeks, would that be correct? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it very much! Oh, just thought of another question, do the literature lesson plans cover all the books used for that year or are they purchased individually?
      Blessings,
      Kelly

Comment

You are correct that the entire volume is covered in 8 weeks.

The literature plans cover all the books assigned for that one year. So if you wanted the plans for the 6th grade literature books and the 7th grade poetry, you would have to purchase the literature plans for 6th and 7th grades and then you'd have it all!

Paul
        Paul Schaeffer
        --
        Director, Schools Division
        Memoria Press

Comment

Thanks so much, this is exactly what I needed to know
          Blessings,
          Kelly

Comment

Working...
          X