Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone done the first or second form Latin class online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone done the first or second form Latin class online?

I'm thinking about signing my children up but would like feedback from others. The price is a bit high but they both need more help than what myself and the video provide. However, since the class only meets once a week, I am unsure how much more help it will be.

Yes! My oldest did the First Form Latin class online last year and he loved it! It was a very positive experience for us. He learned a lot, and the class time was very well spent. It was our first time allowing him on the computer, but that turned out to not be a problem at all. He was given a syllabus with daily homework, and at the end of each week he logged on to take the online quiz. The class content was rigorous (at least for a 4th grader). I am very impressed with what he learned and with the structure of the class. His teacher was Mrs. Gratto. He is taking two more online classes this fall (Second Form Latin and FMMA), and we plan to use the online classes for our other children once they reach the 4th/5th grade and are ready for those classes. I highly recommend! Also, when I sat down and figured out the cost for the class per hour of class time, the price didn't seem so high.
    Mom to 5 boys, ages 10 down to 1

Comment

Working...
    X